How to submit your abstract
Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the Abstract Submission Zone. All abstracts must conform to the requirements outlined below:
- Abstracts should be limited to 400 words in Word format
- Authors must submit a separate abstract for each presentation put forward for consideration
- Abstracts must be submitted in the template as provided below
- Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted
- A biography of the presenting author must be entered at time of submission
- Presenters will be requested to provide permission to reproduce their abstract in conference proceedings and their presentation on the conference website after the conference
- Abstracts, if accepted into the program will be published in the Conference proceedings exactly as submitted.
- All presenters are required to be registered and paid to confirm their presentation slot.
- Abstract submission closes on 14 June 2021.
- Notification to authors will be in early July 2021.
Oral presentations will be allocated 20 minutes, which includes time for questions and answers to be held at the conclusion of each presentation.
Participants wishing to submit an abstract for a poster display instead of an oral presentation will need to ensure that their actual poster display does not exceed A0 Portrait size (1189mm high x 841mm wide). These will be mounted on a display panel, with relevant Poster Defence time allocated in the program. Full poster preparation guidelines will be provided to interested parties closer to the conference date.
ARPS Conference Awards
The following significant awards will be chosen by a panel of judges from presented abstracts and posters at the 43rd ARPS Conference. Winners will receive a monetary award and a framed certificate during the Closing Ceremony.
You can indicate your interest in an award during the abstract submission process.
The winner of this award is expected to submit a short written paper, to be considered for publication in the ARPS Journal.
All poster presenters are automatically entered into the competition for this award.
Best Presentation (Under 35 years)
Authors will be asked to confirm their eligibility for this award during the abstract submission process. The winner of this award is expected to submit a short written paper, to be considered for publication in the ARPS Journal.
Ron Rosen Prize (Student Award)
Authors will be asked to confirm their eligibility for this award during the abstract submission process. Entrants must currently be enrolled in full time or part-time study.
For further enquiries relating to Abstract Submission for the ARPS 2021 Conference, please contact, Leishman Associates on 61 3 6234 7844 or email email@example.com